Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for a career that can offer great progression, fun environment, incentives and excellent earning potential? Then now is a great time to start your career in recruitment.
Due to significant growth, my client is currently recruiting for Graduate/Trainee level Recruitment Consultants to work in West London.
You do not need recruitment or sales experience, as long as you possess the right qualities, attitude and work ethic, you will be trained and developed to succeed within a proactive, competitive and fun team environment.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is a natural communicator and can develop long term relationships with clients and candidates alike. A desire to succeeded, self-motivation, a competitive nature, and an ability to think on your feet are required; the rest will be trained by experts in the industry.
Duties will include:
- Conducting business development - this can be done through a variety of methods; mailshots of good candidates that you are working with, connecting with business leaders or HR specialists on LinkedIn, cold-calling (the quickest and easiest method), or client visits
- Creating adverts for the opportunities you are currently recruiting for
- Candidate Sourcing; finding the best candidates for your roles through different methods such as- jobs boards, referrals, social media, advert response, headhunting and many others
- Candidate screening; once you have found a number of candidates that could be considered right for your role, you need to have a conversation with them to ask them about their availability, skillset, currently/past employment etc
- Candidate registrations - you will find that you will want to meet some candidates to double check that they are right for your opportunity, take their proof of identity and interview them in person to gain a better understanding of their experience
- Liaising with clients - it is important that you build relationships with your clients and make sure that they know what stage in the interview process you are for them. You will be talking to clients to ensure that the job spec hasn't changed, they haven't started working with any other agencies to fill the role and to take
- candidate interview feedback or any details or job offers
- Interview preparation - making sure both candidates and clients have the relevant information needed for interviews
- Interview feedback - Talking to both candidates and clients to see how they feel the interview went
- Networking - attending social events or increasing your presence on social media to create a reputation for yourself and build relationships with new clients and candidates
What you need:
- Organisation and the ability to multitask
- Strong confident communication skills (both written and orally)
- Ability to establish relationships with people quickly
- Strong sales skills (ability to sell your company, yourself as an individual and the candidates you work with)
- Competitive nature
- Career driven
If this sounds like you then my client will offer a highly competitive basic salary and uncapped bonus scheme, plus competitive benefits package.