Experienced Recruitment Consultant (Catering) Harlow Essex/ Herts ??22,
Experienced Recruitment Consultant (Catering) required for a successful local agency dealing with Local and UK national PSL accounts.
Are you looking to begin or continue your career within recruitment working for a local agency located in Harlow.
This is a unique opportunity for one of the following people:
- An Experienced Recruiter, resourcer , who are looking to take on more control of your desk and earnings dealing with catering
- Someone within the Catering industry who is looking to change careers. This would suit a General Manager, F & B Manager, HR Manager or anyone who has Supervisory experience in the Hospitality industry, Hotels Pubs Contract Catering
You must be
- well organised
- able to work on own initiative and as part of the team
- great communication skills
- Be ambitious and talented
- great at customer service skills
- be a people person
You will be involved in assisting moving the company forward by specialising in the Catering Sector only
You will be responsible for all aspects of the 360 recruitment consultant's role, including
Developing a good understanding of our clients, Candidates and the Catering industry, what the expectations /requirements are
Building relationships with potential new clients and wining business.
Arranging visits with clients and closing business.
Ensuring our customers and Candidates are given a great service whilst on contracts from start to finish
Ensuring compliance inc gaining right to work application forms processing
Generating revenue through phone and face to face sales activities
Filling bookings on our temporally / Permanent Placements
Meeting set Sales and KPI's
Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts on a wide range of media, for example job boards, websites, Social media
Keeping the Company database up to date with candidate and client's information and bookings made;
Using our computer systems (excel word outlook)
Providing out of hours service (on call) for our customers and Candidates on rotated basis;
Once you achieve your targets/ KPIs then commissions will be uncapped.
You will need to be hardworking with a will to succeed
We pay weekly! Where you can maximise your earnings through our payroll company
Apply please send us your most recent C.V with details of 2 referees with whom we will contact
For further details please contact CHEFSXPRESS LTD