Sector: Recruitment Consultant / Sales / Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: RC/Durham
Nurseplus are looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Consultant within its Durham branch. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved a variety of different areas including training, sales and business development. We support with staffing in a variety of care settings including Disability Units, Mental Health Units and Private Hospitals. If you are a Recruitment Consultant or looking to get in to recruitment and you are looking for your next challenge, Nurseplus has an opportunity for you.
Benefits of working with Nurseplus as a Recruitment Consultant
- Salary ??18,000 - ??20,000 + Excellent bonus scheme
- A structured pathway for your career development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Healthcare
- 28 days holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 after 2 years service
The main duties of the Recruitment Consultant role includes
- Interviewing candidates
- Developing new clients through proactive sales calls
- Client visits with existing clients
- Consistently achieve sales targets
- Striving to achieve revenue whilst adhering to the necessary quality assurance standards
What we are looking for in the successful candidate
- Full UK driving licence preferred
- A passionate and driven attitude with the ability to prioritise.
- Experience within a similar recruitment role preferred
- Experience within a sales based role preferred
Not sure if this is the role for you? Submit your CV and one of the team will get in touch for a chat.