Recruitment Consultant - French
About Korn Ferry
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Talent Acquisition (RPO, Projects & Executive Search)
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
We are looking to build out a new Projects recruitment team into our Korn Ferry EMEA Solutions business. In this role, you will work across our varied RPO (recruitment process outsourcing) client portfolio in short, targeted bursts to assist in closing vacancies as efficiently as possible.
As you will be working across various client accounts you will gain exposure to a variety of different industries and sectors. You will be responsible for working very closely with the existing RPO delivery team, understanding what sourcing strategy you need to execute and what candidate profiles you need to target.
You will be responsible for the mapping, sourcing, engagement and full screening of relevant candidates to the critical requisition load you are aligned with and presenting suitably qualified and screened candidates to your RPO contact.
The preference is to have this role based within our Manchester office, however we are open to consider applications from suitably qualified candidates elsewhere in the UK who could work remotely.
- Engage with internal contacts within the Korn Ferry business, such as Senior RPO Recruiters, Project Managers and Account Leaders, to take complete requisition briefings
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies and channels to engage with relevant profiles within the market you are aligned to (e.g. Life Sciences, Industry, Technology etc)
- Management of your own defined candidate attraction strategy, using every tool and sourcing channel available to you to identify direct talent in the market place
- Sourcing, screening and presenting suitably qualified CVs
- Support, challenge and drive best practice at each stage of your recruitment process
- Provide timely and accurate data through the ATS
- Regularly updating all parties on the status of your allocated requisitions and project targets
- Fluency in verbal and written English plus additional fluency in either French or German
- Thorough experience of developing successful direct sourcing strategies and methodologies
- Excellent internal stakeholder managements skills
- A proactive attitude, able to work to deadlines and short timescales
- Experience of recruiting within one of the following sectors would be advantageous: Life Sciences (Medical Devices, Pharma, BioTech); Advanced Technology; Industry (Automotive, Engineering, Manufacturing, Power) etc.