Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering- Birmingham
Three60 Search are on the lookout for a charismatic individual, for one of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies, in their fast-growing technical division.
As part of a very established and nationally successful agency, you will be supported by an office of experienced consultants and managers, as well as an excellent support system across other offices.
Recruiting into Civil Engineering, Rail and Construction, you'll have the opportunity to develop a real niche as a recruiter, through productive training and development sessions, and on-going support.
As a recruiter you will:
- Pro-actively source candidates, screen applicants and head-hunt specific candidates
- Post adverts, connect with industry professionals and utilise existing database
- Generate leads for prospective clients
- Make calls to generate new clients and offer support in terms of supplying contract staff
- Maintain strong relationships with both clients and candidates, long term
- Network and attend relevant industry events
- Work closely with team members
You will benefit from:
- Two forms of commission
- Competitive basic salary
- Frequent salary reviews
- Monetary incentives
- Team nights out
- Performance related prizes
- Free healthcare after 12 months
- Increasing holiday annually
- Point transfer system
- Activity discounts
I am looking for:
6 months recruitment experience, but you are looking for an opportunity to develop in a professional and progressive environment
Educated to degree level, and you have been travelling, or working in sales/ lettings/ research based role since
A minimum of 12 months B2B sales experience, and you are looking for a more lucrative and progressive opportunity
- You enjoy sales and negotiating
- You are driven by earning good money
- You are heavily team focused
- You appreciate that hard-work breeds results
- You go above and beyond to provide a good service and be successful
Our client is going from strength to strength, and needs the best of the best to develop with them.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today or call Lucy at Three60 Recruitment.