Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Watton Hall is an independent Executive Search firm with a focus on the life sciences industry. We work with pharmaceutical, biotech and medical devices organizations across the globe to fulfil their staffing requirements, particularly at the senior-executive level.
We are also recruiting a Senior & Principal level consultant.
Due to our expansion in the market, we are looking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant to join our team to enhance one of our exsisting markets.
Your responsibilities as a Consultant will include:
- Researching and developing business relationships in a highly competitive global market
- Attracting top industry candidates to create a versatile and lucrative candidate database within your market, ensuring this is regularly updated to reflect your sector
- Working with clients to assist with their needs, assessing the important skill sets required for each particular assignment
- Sourcing appropriate candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the entire recruitment process from first contact, through to offer stage and further client development
- Advising both candidates and clients on CV's, interview techniques, market trends and career development
- Networking to obtain information on businesses that can be developed into commercial opportunities
- Attending international client meetings (Europe & US)
The successful applicant will be:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a sales environment, having achieved success through either face to face or telephone selling
- The drive and determination to succeed in a performance based business. An impressive work ethic will be required, but also highly rewarded
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills with the ability to build rapport effectively and professionally
- The perseverance and resilience to overcome setbacks and difficult challenges, whilst retaining the focus required to achieve your goals
- Good business acumen, capable of seeing the bigger picture and using your initiative in order to recognize commercial opportunity
- A customer focused attitude, with a good concept of customer service
- Outgoing and unreserved attitude, who enjoys working in a vibrant team-based culture
In return consultants receive an industry leading benefits package with the potential of earning up to 40% commission, a company car, pension, monthly and annual trips away, we even have our own currency for you to spend as you wish.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ??15,000.00 to ??100,000.00 /yea