Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Leicester, 20k + commission
Three60 Search are on the hunt for the best of East Mid's graduates, on behalf of a fantastic, professional recruitment consultancy based in the centre of Leicester.
Known for their excellent training and development, quality approach and professional working environment, our client provides the ideal platform for a graduate looking to learn the ropes of recruitment and carve a successful career.
With trainee recruitment opportunities across housing, professional services, finance and public sector; you will have the chance to join a specialist team and become a genuine expert in your sector of choice.
- Calling, interviewing and liaising with candidates
- Making sales calls to businesses to assist with recruitment requirements
- Coordinating interviews, offers, rejections and relevant admin
- Utilising social media and various other platforms to promote brand awareness and gain candidate attraction
- Working to targets, and aiming towards developing your own skill set
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Using commercial and business strategy to build your own portfolio of business
- Networking with industry professionals
- 2:1 degree qualification
- Minimum of 3 A Levels at grade C and above
- Either sales experience alongside or following studies, or client liaison etc.
- A competitive extra-curricular background would be desirable- sporting, musical, political, charity, debate etc.
- Ambitious and long-sighted- you are career focused and not shy of hard work to achieve this
- Well presented, polished and confident with regard to networking, sales calls and new relationships
- Detail orientated, business minded and strategic thinker- you can think outside of the box with new ideas
- You can follow direction and instruction, but will work independently and be self sufficient
- Generous holiday allowance, increasing with service
- Monthly and quarterly incentives- prizes, monetary bonuses, activity days
- Annual office events
- Work life balance incentives
- Fantastic Christmas party event
- Subsidised health and fitness perks
Alongside some fantastic benefits, our client provides a genuinely supportive environment, full of encouragement and continuous development. This is a real career opportunity for ambitious individuals who want to be truly rewarded.
Please apply online today to avoid disappointment