Graduate Junior Recruitment Consultant - Immediate Start
Graduate Junior Recruitment Consultant
Location: The City of London - Bank / Cannon Street
Sector: Specialist recruitment and headhunting in various sectors
Salary & On Target Earnings for Graduate Junior Recruitment Consultants:
??20,000-25,000 basic salary (dependent on experience and calibre)
1st Year OTE: ??45,000+
2nd Year OTE: ??80,000+
3rd Year OTE: ??110,000+
(Attractive, uncapped commission structure)
Immediate Start / Summer 2019 Start
Graduate Junior Recruitment Consultancy:
For recent, highly motivated graduates, becoming a Graduate Junior Recruitment Consultant is a fantastic opportunity to start employment in the City of London. As a Graduate Junior Recruitment Consultant your attitude, determination and what you wish to achieve is extremely more important than your background.
SW6 Associates specialise in getting graduates into the recruitment industry. We place ambitious and financially-motivated graduates as graduate trainee recruitment consultants into the dynamic and highly lucrative Headhunting Industry in Central London.
We support you throughout the entire process, taking a hands-on approach whilst you are moving from a graduate into a successful Recruitment Consultant in Central London. You can benefit from:
- Being introduced and put in front of some of the most highly regarded and best performing firms in the city.
- Face-to-face coaching to help you secure a job offer from them.
- Industry-leading training that will ensure you excel.
- Access to exclusive information to help you in interviews.
Role of a Graduate Junior Recruitment Consultant:
Your clients will range from some of the most successful brands in the world to much smaller, highly specialised firms that operate within a particular niche.
Your candidates will be conscientious and career-minded professionals that can add real value to these organisations.
- Be finding leads for clients and cold-calling these to initiate relationships.
- Meet with clients and candidates regularly, at your office and across the City of London.
- Organise interviews and manage candidates through this process.
- Mediate between clients and negotiating contracts.
- Be responsible for generating new business and having a strategy for this.
What do you get for being a Graduate Junior Recruitment Consultant?
- Basic salary: ??20,000 - ??25,000.
- Year 1 OTE: ??40,000+, Year 2 OTE: ??70,000+, Year 3 OTE: ??100,000+.
- Working in a dynamic environment with career progression and promotional opportunities readily available.
- Working in Central London - London is the global hub of recruitment.
- Monthly & Quarterly bonuses for hitting and exceeding billing targets.
- All expenses paid holiday's for the highest billers (most recently to Ibiza, Marbella and MIAMI!)