Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT Recruitment Consultancy
REMUNERATION: ??20- 23,000 (OTE ??40 - 50,000)
JOB TYPE: PERMANENT
SECTOR: RECRUITMENT - TECHNOLOGY
Are you an intelligent, resilient, hardworking graduate looking for your first career opportunity? Are you looking for the chance to progress quickly and earn ??40,000+ in your first year?
Recruitment gives you the opportunity to build strong relationships with both clients and candidates. You will develop new business as well as manage existing clients, attend meetings, negotiate rates and actively source high calibre candidates to meet your client's needs. Once you have completed your Recruitment training, you will have the opportunity to run your own recruitment desk managing the recruitment process from start to finish. Recruitment not only gives you the opportunity to work in a fast paced, meritocratic environment offering fantastic career progression and significant financial reward, but it also gives you incredible job satisfaction. You get to help people find their dream jobs! What could be better than that?
Established in 1987, my client is an award winning, global Recruitment Consultancy specialising in IT, Finance, Banking and HR Recruitment. They have an incredible client base ranging from small boutique businesses up to FTSE 100 clients. What makes them different?
- They are renowned for producing some of the BEST recruiters in the industry
- They have offices all around the world, giving you the chance to travel to Dubai, Singapore and New York!
- Fantastic company culture - offering an energetic, buzzy sales floor!
- They have won tons of awards including Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for!
- Continual recruitment training and development tailored to suit you!
- Unrivalled company incentives and commission structure!
- Flexible working hours!
What are they looking for?
- Ambitious, determined individuals with a strong work ethic
- Creative, innovative thinkers
- Commercially minded
- Confident communicator
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships with ease
- Graduate calibre
- Sales exposure
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to make money! Average OTE for Year 1 - ??35,000 Year 2 - ??50,000 Year 3 - ??75,000+
- Holiday incentives - opportunity to see the world!
- Monthly lunch clubs - eat in some of the top restaurants in London!
- Quick career progression
- Competitive, fast paced and sociable environment
- Job satisfaction!
Working with Paddington Partners to start your career in Recruitment:
Paddington Partners are a leading, global Recruitment to Recruitment Consultancy specialising in placing candidates from Graduates up to Managing Director level across UK, Europe, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, USA and Dubai. We are industry experts and offer unrivalled guidance and support and take a long-term approach to creating strong partnerships with both our candidates and clients.
Roles/sectors include: Resourcer, Researcher, Candidate Manager, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant, Recruitment Manager, Media Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Director, Head of Graduate Recruitment, Entry Level Recruitment, Finance Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Executive Search Recruitment Consultant, Technology Recruitment Consultant, Digital Recruitment Consultant, Global Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Junior Recruitment Consultant Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Supply Chain Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Legal Recruitment Consultant, Media Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant.