Trainee Recruitment Consultant - ??20-25k basic starting salary
* Are you looking for a Sales career in the City of London?
* Do you have a competitive personality?
* Are you a natural salesman with the gift of the gab?
* Does the idea of becoming very good at a highly lucrative Sales job motivate you?
* Do you think you can make it as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
We're working with a City-based Financial Services Recruitment Consultancy, who have a few places left on their Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Scheme.
They are known in London to have the best incentives in the whole Recruitment industry. Last year, the Consultants that hit their targets went for an all-inclusive holiday to Mauritius, spent a weekend in the Swiss Alps (ski hire and hotel all paid for!), lunches in Michelin starred restaurants and cocktails in London's finest establishments.
If you work hard here - you will be rewarded!
- Up to ??25k starting basic with ??90k+ year 2 OTE plus training & company benefits
- Award winning training and the best incentives in London
The company have won many awards including 'Recruitment Agency of the Year'and 'Best Innovation' award.
Training to be a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant will include???
- This company are looking for fresh talent who will be either Graduates or Graduate calibre 2nd jobbers who are exceptional and looking to start making money very quickly.
- You will be highly trained from day one and given all the guidance you need to earn top commission as early as month 2.
- Classroom-based theory training
- One-on-one phone coaching
- Buddy system with a Senior Consultant
In return for this training, they expect hard work, determination and drive as a minimum.
Key Responsibilities of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Client management
- Winning new business
- Candidate sourcing and interviewing
- Contract negotiation
- Closing deals
The Ideal Graduate Trainee Candidate:
- Strong Academics - ideally a recent Graduate although 2nd jobbers are equally appealing
- Sales experience is preferred but not essential
- Highly competitive - demonstrated in your interests e.g. sports
- Money-motivated - we want evidence that something drives you to make it happen!
- Resilient - this job is hard and you need to be able to bounce back from what Recruitment throws at you, which is why it is so lucrative!
IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PLEASE APPLY BELOW!
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates, 2nd jobbers and experienced Sales and Recruitment professionals into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.