Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant - City of London
The Role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
Through a combination of training and ongoing development, you will learn the skills of a Recruitment Consultant, including: networking, generating leads, headhunting and qualifying candidates. As your confidence grows, so will your understanding of the terminologies and recruitment processes needed to maximise your potential to enter the next phase of your career.
Your responsibilities as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Headhunting and identifying suitable candidates for clients' recruitment requirements
- Qualifying and shortlisting candidates through in-depth interviews
- Harnessing social media to identify talent
- Increasing candidate base through referrals and executive searching
- Generating leads and market information
The Graduate Recruitment Consultant will join Hydrogen who are a leading, international recruitment firm - working in over 67 countries, providing thousands of talented individuals to the most renowned organisations in the world. With over twenty years of experience operating in the market, the Graduate Recruitment Consultant will work with an organisation who has an enviable reputation and a great client base, but who pride ourselves on staying ahead of the curb and utilising the best and newest technology available.
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Intensive training through our Training Academy
- Excellent career progression
- Flexible Working
- Ability to run and own your own business with our MI scheme
- Regular competitions with individual prizes ranging from gift vouchers to exclusive dinners and luxury watches
- Lots of incentive trips - destinations have included Havar, Goa, Tokyo to name but a few
- LinkedIn Recruiter Licence for all staff
- Subsidised gym membership
- Microsoft Surface Tablet
- Personal Mobile Work Phone
- Daily fresh fruit delivery and breakfast
What we are looking for:
- High achievers - we like people who go 'the extra mile' and are naturally determined, e.g. people who have excelled in a sport, hobby or music. We are looking for natural leaders, e.g. the captain of a sports team
- Entrepreneurial flair - we are looking for all new hires to progress quickly through the organisation. For this, they are going to have to own their own desk and have a natural flair for spotting good business opportunity
- Self-motivated sales DNA with high energy levels, inquisitive nature and excellent communication skills
- Those who do not settle for an average life
Working for Hydrogen:
Find out what its like working for Hydrogen on the below link:
We have a great team here, with an exciting, dynamic and driven group of people. We have won several awards, including LinkedIn Most Socially Engaged, MarCom Platinum Award Winner and Disability Confident Member for example and continue to build on these accolades.
We continue to be highly successful, growing year on year and because of this, we are currently looking to continue to increase our head count and bring on board a new Graduate Recruitment Consultant to fit into our highly successful teams.