Recruitment Consultant ??22K Recruitment West London
Our client specialises in domestic staff recruitment, roles include nanny's and house keepers.
This is a graduate level role, salary ??22-23k
Day-to-day activities will include:
Our client is looking for an efficient, and proactive recruitment consultant coordinator administrator to work within an extremely busy, but friendly office environment.
You will be supporting/coordinating and working alongside a team of recruitment consultants. Previous experience of working as a recruitment consultant or experience of being a very busy recruitment administrator is beneficial.
- Processing candidate registration applications & interviewing
- Speaking and dealing with clients, obtaining job specifications
- Writing candidate profiles to a high standard
- Selection of candidates for roles * Working effectively within a team of consultants
- Accurately maintaining office systems and database
- Reference checking & advertising positions
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to perform other duties and general administration task Person Specification:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A professional and flexible attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Capable of using own initiative
- Flexible, easy going and hardworking
- Ability to think "outside the box"
- Have a holistic view of the responsibilities of looking after client, candidate & company
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout the candidate's life cycle with personable and prompt follow up and regular communication from initial contact
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
- You need to be confident, proactive and have good administrative skills, above all a team player
- You will have a great work ethic and a 'can do' attitude
- You should be highly organised and able to prioritise your work load efficiently. You will be used to working under pressure and can multi task and communicate effectively at all levels
- Maintain high standards, having the confidence to challenge decisions when candidate or client experience is affected in a negative manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A good sense of humour
- A desire to grow as the company develops