Talent Resourcing Administrator
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Talent Resourcing Administrator to join the team based in London. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role managing all aspects of administration and reporting for the Enterprise Accounts UK & Ireland Talent Resourcing team.
- Act as first point of contact for key stakeholders in the recruitment process - candidates, hiring managers and HR colleagues, delivering/re-directly advice on recruitment processes and procedures, including management of a busy email account.
- Maintenance of the recruitment applicant tracking system (ATS) - currently Brassring, (migrating to Taleo) including loading of vacancy requisitions, candidate applications, and offer requisitions.
- System admin responsibilities for Brassring (training provided)
- Extensive data and reporting related responsibilities, utilising manual reports, smartsheets and automated reports from the ATS.
- Production and distribution of weekly and monthly internal vacancy lists, including support to other business divisions
- Data gathering and creating management reports on all recruitment metrics
- Monthly collation and production of MI in both Excel and PowerPoint (across GWS EMEA)
- Maintenance of departmental information resources such as intranet pages, policy documents and marketing materials
- Supporting the Talent Resourcing Managers as needed with meeting room bookings, hotel and travel arrangements, expense processing, and purchase order management
- Administration and coordination of interviews / assessment centres and involvement in departmental projects as required
- Proven administrative and data driven experience in a customer centric environment (ideally HR / recruitment)
- Strong PC skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using HR/Recruitment databases, preferred
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Team player who is also able to work effectively on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills with a confident telephone manner
- Able to work under pressure with a "can do" attitude
- Good standard of education with excellent written English
A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 70,000 employees and operate in 48 countries.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Acquisition Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role. No agencies please.
Please note the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.