Graduate Trainee Researcher Executive Search ??27k Shoreditch
Our client is a boutique executive search and interim management firm, focused solely on the digital and technology industries. They work with both early state and corporate clients, helping startups scale and transforming big businesses with entrepreneurial talent.
This is a permanent graduate position based in Shoreditch, paying ??25-27K per annum.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Sourcing potential candidates
- Preparing client & candidate documents
- Diary management
- Researching organisations and industry trends
- Working with a Consultant on assignments end-to-end.
- There will also be opportunity to join Consultants on client meetings and sit in on candidate interviews.
The ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
- Strong academics (ideally with some analytical background)
- Commercially aware
- Curious and full of initiative
- Happy to deal with ambiguity, emotionally intelligent and can provide enjoyable company.
- Need to be able to manage multiple things concurrently and work at pace.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Small company means individuals get a lot of exposure and huge opportunity to learn and grow.
- Friendly environment, great office and location
- 3:30 finish on a Friday!