Recruitment Consultant -Driving Division
To work within the Logistics team in Leeds, you'll need drive, energy and sales ability. Our clients team are vastly experienced and extremely sales focused, and that's the sort of environment you'll be comfortable with. Selling out class 1 and class 2 driving professionals, developing client relationships, winning new business and visiting sites will be some of your main duties. You will have a driving licence and the ability to work at a very fast pace, under pressure.
This is a superb opportunity for someone that wants to progress quickly in a career in recruitment. You will not only be supported but our client already deal with key clients in the sector and need someone to establish their service to these clients at their West Yorkshire depots.
- Knowledge of the Driving and Logistics market is desirable
- Excited by a new challenge
- High energy levels
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Pro-active approach to identifying business development opportunities
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training