IT Recruitment Consultant: Birmingham: ??25,000 - ??35,000
IT Recruitment Consultant- Birmingham: ??25,000 - ??35,000 + Commission + Benefits
We are excited to announce that Broster Buchanan is recruiting for multiple IT Recruitment Consultants to join our Birmingham office.
As a successful business, we are currently going through extensive growth and would be keen to speak with Recruitment Consultants with good IT sector experience. We have grown the business from 3 to 25 people over the past 4 years, with plans to grow c35+ by the end of 2019.
Why work for Broster Buchanan?
Broster Buchanan was set up to be different! We wanted to create a business that focuses on offering the best possible service to both clients and candidates, along with working with likeminded individuals who are passionate about what they do in a flexible and mature environment.
All of our people have extensive experience within their sector. We have offices in Birmingham, Peterborough, Manchester, Newcastle, Bath, Harpenden, Milton Keynes with plans to open the London office in 2019.
Our IT Division
This role will sit within our IT Division in the Birmingham office, which currently has two Directors leading it. Due to a successful few years, the IT Division are now in the position to begin growing further by bringing on more likeminded people who want to help build on our current success. Broster Buchanan are offering IT Recruitment Consultants the chance to be part of something that is growing, where you can add real value, be compensated well and also have a great work/life balance.
What we offer:
- Base Salary: ??25,000 - ??35,000
- Commission Scheme: Competitive
- Standard hours: 9am - 5pm (Monday -Friday)
- Home working: Flexibility to work from home (after passing probation)
- Benefits: Company iPhone and Company Laptop
- Holidays: 25 days' holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Incentives: Quarterly targets for lunch, drinks and incentive days
- Career progression: Tailored career plan
What is expected?
We want people that are honest, hardworking and successful at what they do.
The ideal IT Recruitment Consultants will:
- Have a strong network within their sector
- Excellent at building relationships with both clients and candidates
- Passionate about recruitment
- A consultative approach
- Experience with developing new business
- Driven and motivated to succeed