Recruitment Consultant - Finance & Accountancy Sector
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever expanding team with uncapped commission and superb career progression. You will be provided with comprehensive training and be working closely with senior members of the business.
We do not require any previous recruitment or sales experience; however, you will need to be money hungry, organised, disciplined, sociable and highly competitive. The environment is extremely target orientated and sociable.
The primary area of specialism is Accounting & Finance operating across several industries. Founded in 2011, they have had year on year growth of 200% and the directors have in excess of 15 years experience within the recruitment industry.
This is an entrepreneurial business, always striving to improve and they are looking for people with great ideas and potential. They are expecting another exciting year of growth and will be opening at least one new division of the business.
- Basic salaries are extremely competitive and range between ??22,000 and ??25,000 for a graduate and in addition to this there is a completely uncapped commission structure.
- In your first year we expect you to earn ??60,000 plus, year 2 ??90,000 plus and year 3 ??120,000 plus. You will hold the key to your future earnings and the company will provide all the tools to unlock your potential.
- In addition to this excellent benefits are on offer, such as monthly company lunches/dinners, all expenses paid monthly trips abroad (Ibiza being next this summer) and a weekly tab at the local pub!
- You will speak to both candidates and clients understanding their requirements and what they are really looking for
- You will have step by step training, explaining each process within recruitment from sourcing candidates through to interviewing and finally the offer stage
- You will advertise job vacancies, along with headhunting candidates and matching them to vacancies
- On the client side you will have the opportunity to build your own pool of clients through networking, cold calling and using the company's database to forge long lasting relationships
- You will learn the art of creating relationships and keeping them throughout your career
- University Degree - although we consider ALL applicants including non-Graduate 2nd jobbers with some commercial or B2B sales experience!
You will be learning a trade, improving yourself and will become highly skilled in the recruitment field.
If you're looking for a career with fantastic earning potential and a meritocratic environment, look no further and APPLY BELOW!
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates, 2nd jobbers and experienced Sales and Recruitment professionals into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.