Junior Recruitment Consultant- Healthcare, Birmingham!
Three60 Search are recruiting on behalf of a fantastic organisation in Central Birmingham, who seek a Junior Recruiter to join their successful team.
Our client is one of, if not the most respected healthcare recruitment agencies in the Midlands, boasting a multi-million pound turnover year on year.
On a number of impressive frameworks, holding numerous trusts, our client is the go to consultancy for the NHS and Private Sector clients.
With a very knowledgeable and supportive management team, employees benefit from invaluable on-going training and development, ensuring your success within the business.
Due to continued success and continually increasing business, we are looking for a junior consultant to undergo training and build their own brand within the team.
- You will join a small specialist team, looking after the Northern region of the UK, supporting and delivering on client requirements
- You'll work closely with resourcer and managers in order to fulfil client requirements and ensure service standards
- You will work alongside a dedicated compliance team in order to ensure that candidates are fully compliant and ready to work
- You will maintain and develop strong client relationships with trusts, surgeries and clinics
- You will work hard to understand candidate requirements in order to fully support their job search
- You will work toward individual and business targets
Required experience and attributes:
- A minimum of 6 months experience within a recruitment consultant role- preferably healthcare recruitment
- A geographical understanding of the Northern region of the UK- Manchester, Liverpool, Yorkshire, Durham, Northumberland, Scotland etc.- perhaps you have relocated to the Midlands from one of the listed areas, or attending University there, or have family in the region
- A strong interest in the healthcare sector
- Commercial awareness of business targets and pipelines
- Hard-working and organised
Working Hours: Shifts of 7:30-4:30/ 8:00-5:00/ 9:00-6:00
Salary: ??19,000-??21,000 basic salary + commission depending on experience
Please apply online today to discuss further!