Full or part time considered (Weds, Thurs & Fri) 8:30am - 5:30pm
??16,000 - ??20,000 dependant on experience and hours
Our client, a busy, healthcare specialist recruiter is looking for a member of staff to join their successful Agency based in Nottingham City Centre. The successful candidate will build and maintain new and existing client relationships across the North of England based from the Nottingham office.
Recruitment is a fantastic career choice, not only is it an incredibly varied role, you will be utilisng skills in business acumen, client account management and sales development..If you have previous recruitment experience and you are target driven then Office Angels want to hear from you.
Duties will include -
- Responsible for maintaining relationships built with current clients whilst sourcing new clients
- Source relevant candidates for available roles
- taking an active role in the interview and selection process including, receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and selecting candidates
- Working within current legislation, policies and procedures
- Ability and willingness to exceed sales targets
The ideal candidate -
- Someone with a recruitment background
- The ability to communicate well over telephone and feel comfortable conducting a competency based interview
- A fun individual who embraces challenges and has a positive attitude
- Passionate and able to meet and exceed targets
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
This role would ideally suit an experienced consultant or resourcer looking to take the next step on the career ladder.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy