We are an independent award winning agency based in Great Barr, Birmingham. We are experts in attracting a high calibre of office based candidates and we are now looking to expand our team with a Recruitment Consultant.
We are looking for individuals who are articulate, self-motivated and have excellent communication skills both, verbally and written. You will have the desire to work in a fast paced environment and comfortable making your own decisions and working to processes. The role will be working in a small pod of recruiters which will offer you a rewarding career, both personally and financially.
As the Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Using business development and marketing techniques to attract new client companies
- Attending meetings with companies to discuss their recruitment requirements
- Sourcing suitable candidates to fit the specification of your client's job vacancies
- Interviewing resourced candidates and ensuring every candidate is compliant with right to work documentation
- Developing strong relationships with new and existing clients and candidates through excellent communication and relationship skills
- Updating the in house system with candidate and client information on a daily basis
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months recruitment, estate agency or sales experience
- Be money motivated and driven
- Have experience of working towards KPI's and targets
- Experience of one of the following: Resourcer, Trainee / Apprentice Consultant, Hiring Consultant, Hiring Manager, Lettings Agent, Sales Negotiator, Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent, Resourcing Executive or Graduate
This position is a full time permanent position based in Great Barr, Birmingham paying up to ??25,000 per annum with an OTE ??40,000. The working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm with an early finish on Fridays at 5pm.
In return, you will receive:
- 4 weeks annual leave rising to 5 weeks, plus 3 days Christmas shutdown
- Uncapped monthly bonus payment
- Excellent career progression to become a Principal Consultant or Account Director
- Free car parking
- Early finish on a Friday
- Company social events
- Full induction training programme
- Personal development programme supported by internal and external training
If you have some experience in this field and you're looking for a change into a more diverse environment, please get in touch!