Junior Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Training Scheme
Junior Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Sales Executive
We have numerous clients looking for hard-working and ambitious individuals for vacancies throughout 2018 to join as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. We are interested in hearing from 2 Graduates and 2nd/3rd jobbers who are available to start very soon!
Responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Lead generation and business development
- Candidate resourcing and interviews
- Account Management
- Contract negotiations
Training and Benefits on offer for a Trainee:
- Market-leading training scheme where you'll learn alongside their top-billers.
- Incentives including; monthly top-biller's lunch clubs, team holidays, gym memberships and travel-cards.
- Commission: a staggered commission scheme, meaning you'll earn more with each deal you make!
- Progression: they promote based on performance, not time served. The harder you work, the faster you'll be promoted.
- Commercial or Sales experience
- Demonstrable competitiveness outside of studies (e.g. sports at a high level)
- A Degree would be advantageous but it isn't essential
- Ambition, drive, determination to succeed and resilience are all essential
If you have what it takes to become a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, hit the apply button and we will be in touch to discuss your application further.
ESG Recruitment has over 15 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including: