Trainee Recruitment Consultant
My client's looking for a driven, ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join their team in Nottingham as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn from industry experts and receive first class training to develop their skills and start the journey to a successful career.
Key tasks include
- Developing a network of candidates and clients, and building strong customer relationships
- Attracting candidates using leading technology, job boards and social media
- Screening and interviewing candidates to match them with suitable vacancies
- Advising clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities
My client isn't out to simply apply a one size fits all method for their customers. They're looking to do this by providing a customised and tailored approach. They aim to achieve this by keeping things simple in an industry where so many try to overcomplicate things.
What They Offer You
As a successful organisation they can offer you:
- An exciting career. With structured career paths, great learning and development and personalised support from experienced people, we will help you achieve your potential and progress your career.
- A great work environment. They offer a friendly and inclusive working environment with the flexibility, tools and systems you need to succeed in your role.
- Uncapped commission structures
- First year OTE - ??31K-??35+
- Second year OTE - ??50K-??65K
- Third year OTE - ??90K+
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly bonus incentives
- Regular company social events
- 31 days (incl. holidays)
- A degree or to a degree level calibre of education.
- 3 months plus of B2B sales experience.
- A willingness to go above and beyond to make for an overwhelming success.
- Target driven and reward motivated.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- More than capable of developing an excellent candidate network.
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.