Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Opportunity - Recruitment Consultancy
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Multiple Trainee Recruitment Consultants needed in Manchester City Centre - Trainee Recruitment Consultant Scheme - No previous recruitment experience needed - Basic ??18k + uncapped commission - Central Manchester
- Thinking of a change in career for the New Year?
- Is your current role not challenging you and you feel you can put your skills to better use?
- Do you want to feel rewarded for the hard work you put in?
If any of the above applies to you then Venn Group currently have multiple opportunities to join their Manchester office as Trainee Recruitment Consultants!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Rewards & Benefits:
- Competitive salary package (1st year OTE ??30k +)
- Uncapped commission structure
- A structured training programme
- A clear pathway for quick progression
- 22 days holidays per annum (rising by one per year up to 30 days in total)
- Free Bupa cover after one year's continuous service
- Monthly Fizzy Fridays and regular team nights out
- Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The role:
The role of a consultant is essentially sales-focussed and on a daily basis you can expect to be doing any of the following:
- Building long term relationships with both candidates and clients
- Calling already established, warm accounts to maintain already existing relationships with contacts
- Networking and generating business from cold clients
- Meeting face to face with clients
- Screening new candidates over the telephone and face to face
The characteristics we are looking for in our next Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- A highly motivated team player
- Someone who is able to think on their feet
- Money motivated & driven by success
- Tenacious and hardworking
What you will need:
- A minimum 2:2 degree in any discipline or previous sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A willingness to learn and continuously improve
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced agency setting
Venn Group is a leading recruitment consultancy established in 2001 that specialises in providing high-calibre temporary and contract solutions to both the public and private sector in a number of different fields including Engineering, Finance, Housing, HR, IT, Legal and Strategic Services.
If you can picture yourself working in this highly professional, supportive team-based environment, please send your CV immediately so we can contact you with further details.