NORWEGIAN RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT No Experience needed
NORWEGIAN RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (No Experience needed)
Wimbledon, South West London
??20,000 Basic salary + uncapped commission + bonus + benefits (??35,000 OTE in your first year, ??60,000 - 80,000 OTE in your second year, ??100,000 + OTE in your third year)
Start date: March 2019, Fluent in Norwegian is essential!
Norwegian speaking, looking for an opportunity in an established, international and world leading company that offers the growth and promotion potential of a start-up? Do you want to work with people you could go to a pub with after work or a company that also offers a football club, Network Club, Book Club etc.? Let's have a conversation!
- Founded in 2006, we are the global market leader in Data&Analytics recruitment with offices in London (HQ), New York, San Francisco and Berlin.
- International environment, modern office in the heart of beautiful Wimbledon, working in our global HQ
- Fast career progression. Join now and in 10 months you could already be a senior consultant,in two years you are on the way to management!
- Sales based role with great commission - earn very fast more money than your friends earn in a non-recruitment role and enjoy the good life!
- social events, football club, netball club, team night outs, after work drinks, Black tie events, luxury incentives, fully paid trips to the Caribbean, Las Vegas etc.
- Regular Business Trips to Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark.
- Ensure client satisfaction through fast delivery and good quality of your work
- You will be fully in charge of identifying the right candidates for those roles through screening calls/interviews
- interview preparation to both candidates & hiring managers
- You will be building a pool of suitable candidates using social networks and head hunting.
- Be a guide to your candidates and clients and ensure that the recruitment process runs smoothly- Offer interview preparation to your candidates and act as a consultant to your clients and their needs.
- You will be handling the whole negotiation process independently.
- You are able to build successful relationships with HR and the hiring managers. You are a trusted partner to the business.
- You need to have an interest in recruitment, sales or another target and commission driven environment.
- You are money-hungry, motivated, hardworking and looking for a fast career progression
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, competitive environment, you can handle pressure, targets and deadlines well
- You are determined to succeed and become the best biller of your team
- You are a bright, outgoing, ambitious individual with excellent Norwegian skills in written and spoken form.
- You are confident, strong communication skills, good at building relationship with senior managers, you are excellent at convincing others
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent compensation -basic salary, uncapped commission structure (??35,000 OTE in your first year, ??60,000 - 80,000 OTE in your second year, ??100,000 + OTE in your third year)
- Subsidized gym membership, free breakfast, fruits, 90 minutes lunch break on Wednesdays, after work drinks, social events and clubs, black tie events
- Luxury incentives -Las Vegas or the Caribbean, anyone?
- Great career progression potential. You will be promoted based on your performance and your results.
- We provide excellent training with two trainers in London and one in New York. We will teach you everything about B2B and Headhunting.
- Paid Business trips - stay over the weekend to visit friends and family, we will pay for the ticket on Sunday.
Sounds exactly like the environment and position you are looking for? Then send your CV today to Cassandra Pick in the internal recruitment team!