Recruitment Consultant (Publishing)
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to work with the best names in publishing, as well as publishing talent on the well-established temps and freelance team. You will be proactively building relationships and filling roles, across the entire publishing industry, also nation-wide and attending publishing related events. Interested? Email a CV to arrange a chat and interview in our lovely offices in Central London. Competitive basic and uncapped commission.
- Building relationships with publishers and candidates
- New business development and account managing existing clients
- Regular client contact by phone and email and attending face to face meetings
- Writing and designing job advertisements and marketing mailshots
- Responding to candidate applications
- Proactively CV searching across job boards and contacting CVs from resourcer
- Sending CVs and candidate profiles via CRM to clients
- Maintaining a constant flow of appropriate candidates and jobs
- Performing vacancy and skills matching searches on database; maintain and keep accurate records
- Registering candidates (on the telephone as well as face to face) and where necessary administering bespoke skills tests
- Giving interview feedback and making verbal offers of employment on behalf of the client
- Delegating tasks to the team administrator, such as arranging interviews and booking candidate registrations etc.
- Publishing industry and client research
- Attending trade fairs, networking events and career seminars etc
Experience / skills required:
- Sales / Recruitment experience in media or publishing with the ability to place candidates across a variety of roles
- Loves a challenge and able to multi-task, be organised and prioritise in a busy environment
- Enjoys research and seeking out opportunities, keeping up to date with industry trends and news
- Excellent customer service with the ability to establish rapport and deal with people at all levels
- Creative and full of ideas
- Problem solver
- Friendly and consultative sales approach
- Proactive and determined to succeed
- Ability to plan own work schedule
- Team player also able to work on own initative
For further information, please apply online or
Contact: Kellie Millar
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.