Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant Graduate
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Trainee Entry Level Recruiter Role - London Bridge - Start ASAP/January
Industry Leading Recruiter Training - Uncapped Commission - Meritocratic Promotions - Social, Fun Environment
Are you a recent graduate? Have you returned from travelling? Are you in an unrewarding and boring job? Do you wish you could make more money faster?! Want to start the new year in a more rewarding and exciting new environment?
Have you thought about becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Established in 2001, we are currently at 400 recruitment consultants across 7 UK offices, with an annual turnover of ??140mil. so far! We are expanding our teams, broadening our client base and aim to grow significantly over the next couple of years
- Experienced specialists in interim recruitment, this is a fast paced and dynamic role!
- Located in the heart of the West End, soon to be London Bridge in a brand-new office!
- 20k initial basic + uncapped team and individual comms. (Realistic OTE ??30k-40k 1st year, ??50k year 2, ??60K + year 3)
- Recruiting into a range of specialist industries: Local and Central Government, Finance and Accounting, Public Sector Technology, Education technology + more!
- Excellent company culture - Unique team-based recruiting process, professional, highly social and fun
Characteristics of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Venn Group:
- Hard working and money motivated
- Team player and ambitious
- Commercial and naturally competitive
- Resilient and able to deal with rejection
- Personable and confident
What we can offer our Recruitment Consultants:
- Excellent and market-leading training from our in-house team and ongoing developmental support for your whole career
- 360 recruitment from day one - you are not going to be a Resourcer before you start marketing clients and making placements ??????!
- A unique team-based way of working - develop with the support of a team behind you
- Opportunity to build upon and expand your own client portfolio
- A transparent, uncapped and performance-based commission structure with meritocratic promotions - Go from Associate Recruitment Consultant to Senior Recruitment Consultant with 4 salary increases in average 12 months!
The rewards we offer our Recruitment Consultants:
- Uncapped commission with unlimited earning potential
- Meritocratic promotions
- Private healthcare cover and Employee Assistance Programme offering support and advice on money, mental health + more!
- Monthly Fizzy Fridays • Regular nights out • Glamorous Christmas parties and annual Charity nights
- Top performer lunches and Team of the Month paid activities!
- Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme - tech, luxury fashion, holidays
- An office in the heart of London surrounded by theatres, bars and restaurants
- Interest free clothing loan, season ticket loan and ride to work scheme
- Weekly fruit delivery • Flexi Time •
- 30 days holiday (Incl. bank holidays)
- 2015/16/17/18 Graduate (2019 graduates please apply in April) OR Minimum A-Level education with sales/professional working experience
If you feel like you have what it takes to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant apply now!!