Graduate Recruitment Consultant
My Client is an award-winning, international market-leader in niche IT recruitment. As a rapidly-growing, private equity backed recruitment firm, we recently concluded our best year yet and are looking forward to an even more successful 2018. As a result, we are expanding our offices located across the globe, including the UK, Europe, USA, Asia and Australia.
We are currently seeking a number of ambitious, hard-working, proactive new employees to join our office in London in an entry-level sales role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. This is an exciting new opportunity to join a well-established sales team that will challenge, motivate, and reward you for your success.
What the role of an Entry-Level Trainee Recruitment Consultant involves:
- Proactive sourcing of candidates using various professional resources and networking tools
- Management of the recruitment process including interview arrangement, feedback, offering and after-care
- Establishing strong relationships with key clients and Account Managers to respond effectively to their needs
What we require from an Entry-Level Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Bachelor's degree (essential)
- Complete written and spoken fluency in English (essential)
- Previous experience in a relevant sales role (desired)
What we offer an Entry-Level Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Competitive starting base salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Clear career progression plan
- Industry-leading continuous training
- Lunch Club at local gourmet restaurants
- Monthly office-wide happy hour event
- Team-building social activities
- International incentive holiday trips
- Late start and early finish rewards
- Pension scheme
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Dress-down days
So you think you're up for the challenge? Become a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant!
Submit your CV to us and we'll have a look and get in touch with you.
SW6 Associates Recruit into : Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.