Recruitment Consultant - Education, Learning & Research
As an ambitious and growing recruitment consultancy, Telfer Partners is searching for a talented individual focused on quality and customer service to join as a Consultant to help enhance our reputation as an industry leader. At Telfer Partners you will benefit from a wholly collaborative approach, creating a professional, friendly working environment that benefits our clients and our team. This role can be based in Cambridge or Home-based.
Our strong client base includes some of the world's largest and most successful academic, learning, and research institutions, publishers, platform and technology providers, and EdTech start-ups through to the worlds' largest education services businesses. You could be managing assignments based as locally as Cambridge or as far away as Australia. With an ever-evolving digital landscape, the variety of opportunities you could be recruiting for is vast.
The role of Consultant at Telfer Partners will include:
- Providing our clients and candidates with industry-leading advisory services
- Leading needs analysis sessions with clients, capturing the brief and defining the search strategy
- Delivering full candidate lifecycle management, from initial search to post-placement debrief
- Providing thorough candidate qualification, briefings, and support throughout interview processes
- Shortlist preparation and presentation to clients
- Leading continued client communication and progress reports throughout assignments
- Ongoing relationship management with clients ensuring Telfer Partners is positioned for future assignment support
- Building industry knowledge and client relationships through national and international conference attendance
- Defining and implementing a new business plan to facilitate company growth.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have client relationship management and proactive search experience within a recruitment environment. The ability to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and to communicate at all levels is essential, as is a hunger to succeed. You will need to be ambitious, flexible, driven, trustworthy and honest, with high levels of integrity. You should be obsessive about quality and providing unrivalled customer service, and be passionate about enabling our clients to achieve their goals. An entrepreneurial mentality and experience assisting with business growth would be desirable.
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, a quarterly commission scheme, a discretionary annual bonus, benefits, and the chance to influence every aspect of a growing business.
Early applications are preferred. Reference TP 457.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend.