TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT!!
Recruitment consultants are responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. They work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
To become a Recruitment Consultant, you'll need excellent negotiation skills, and must be able to communicate confidently and professionally with both candidates and clients alike. It can be an extremely lucrative position, especially if you're someone who works best with set goals and targets to achieve.
- excellent communication and customer service skills.
- good sales and negotiation skills.
- the ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
- good organisational and administrative skills.
What Qualities Make a Great Recruiter?
- 1) Confidence. There's a reason that the industry tends to attract extroverts
- 2) Good communication skills
- 3) Approachable demeanour
- 4) Good listener
- 5) Strong sales skills
- 6) Target driven
- 7) Good at multi-tasking
- 8) Patience
Our client cover finance (commerce and industry) and HR markets but are open to all sectors
- ??20,000 basic plus comm
- The commission is 25% past threshold
- A team of 8
- Flex-hours to accommodate working parents
- Established clients with roles to work on from day one
- 8 AM till 5 PM
- 4:30 finish on Friday
- Close to station but not a great walk - so ideal if you drive