Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Social/Financially Rewarding)
Award winning Recruitment agency based right next to London Liverpool street that specialise in HR, Talent management and Property. The company has core values and is well respected within the industry. The company is extremely passionate about recruitment with the strong assumption of what you see is what you get with the company always going that extra mile. The perfect candidate should have the same outlook on life and be wanti to push themselves to achieve greater success.
What's on Offer for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Uncapped commission which allows you to reach earning potential as high as ??40K in your first year with third year earnings being known to pass ??100
- Generous benefits package.
- Quarterly international incentive trips to amazing destinations like Iceland, Ibiza and Menorca.
- Perfect work location with the offices being located right in the centre of London, perfect for those wanting to experiences all the highs of what the city has to offer.
Additional Benefits to really add to your interest in the role for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Pension and life assurance
- Family health cover
- Company mobile phone
- Great holidays with the opportunities to purchase extra days (for those wanting to really make the most of their days
The perfect candidate and the individual who will be most likely to succeed would posses such qualities:
- A natural sales ability or proven experience, B2B sales people really excel in this area
- Highly-motivated and financially driven
- Fantastic communication skills with someone who is able to build on relationships
- Passion to succeed and excel in their career and reach the top through hard work and dedication
- Have a strong competitive edge (those within sporting backgrounds tend to do well within this type of industry.)
The job role includes for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Business development
- Client management
- Candidate sourcing and interviewing: cold calling and placing candidates
- Advertising: putting adverts out and finding new business
- Networking and meeting a huge range of new and exciting people
If this role sounds like interest to you and you want to find out more about the company, don't hesitate to hand in your CV now.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK's best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection