Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Nonstop Recruitment are seeking entry level candidates for our Portsmouth Offices at Lakeside North Harbour.
What will you be doing?
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will receive an in-depth training and all the resources needed in order to develop your career into becoming an expert for a given market on an international scale.
Once the training period is completed, you will manage your own sector, working with both clients and candidates. This will provide you with the opportunity to have significant influence and enjoy a broad and varied working routine.
What's in it for you?
* An award winning training programme, designed to give you the skills and platform in order for you to become a successful Recruitment Consultant
* A diverse international environment with consultants from all over the globe
* The opportunity to work in your own niche autonomous market to build and run as professional Recruitment Consultant
* A team of development managers and divisional consultant supporting you
* One of the most competitive commission structure and high earning potential
* A completely meritocratic environment with fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Modern Office with second to none campus facilities
* Free Shuttle Bus from Cosham, The Hard and Hover terminal
The Ideal Candidate:
* Ambition to work in a fast paced sales environment.
* Enjoy working in a goal and target orientated environment.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and build relationships with individuals across board
* Fluent in English. Opportunities for candidates with language skills
If you are hard working, target driven candidate that wants a career with outstanding earning potential from the start, then we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your CV to
NonStop is an award winning, rapidly expanding specialist recruitment company covering multiple sectors with offices across Europe and proven capability further afield. Since our launch in 2000, NonStop has earned a reputation as a leading recruitment specialist in the pharmaceutical, medical devices, technical, social care, and digital industries - and we need new, motivated individuals to help maintain and push this reputation forward.