Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant
Trainee IT Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking to kick start your recruitment career with one of the most successful and innovative independent Recruitment Agencies? If you're ambitious, driven and want to work in a fast-paced environment we can provide you with all the support, training and development to help you succeed.
As we enter our 7th successful year we are looking to continue on our growth trajectory and welcome new Trainee Consultants to Unico Recruitment
We build long standing relationships with our clients and candidates therefore able to ensure repeat business and grow through recommendations and referrals. With a diverse team we recognise that no two employees are the same and we focus on results rather than unachievable KPI's.
What's it like to work here
We are a professional, hard-working and very close-knit team who focus on working collaboratively with some healthy competition thrown in the mix. We believe its essential people enjoy coming to work at Unico Recruitment and therefore having fun is compulsory!
The team here are really hard working and have incredibly high standards and pride when it comes to our service. We are all passionate about doing our very best and constantly strive to provide innovate solutions to our clients and candidates.
What the job entails
This job isn't for the faint hearted, it's exciting, fast paced, challenging, and at times is like riding a roller coaster. You will need entrepreneurial spirit with a work ethic that's second to none. You will be passionate, ambitious, money motivated and driven to succeed in your career.
Sounds great doesn't it??????.
You will start to build your own mini business from day 1, by developing a network of candidates and clients within your chosen specialist market. Your varied role will include the following daily activities:
- Searching for suitable IT candidates who match our clients' requirements
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Interviewing candidates to assess their suitability for specific roles
- Arranging interviews for candidates and liaising with them during this time
- Making job offers to suitable candidates and handling rejections
- Taking references / collating relevant supporting documents
- Building relationships with existing and future clients
- Attending meeting with clients to explore potential opportunities
- Negotiating fees and terms of engagement
What attributes you need
We are looking for people with drive, ambition, commitment and an outstanding work ethic. You will be focussed on progressing your career, and passionate about providing the very best service to your clients and candidates. You must have excellent written and verbal communication, be confident and articulate and looking for an opportunity to excel quickly.
- We are looking for candidates with the following work experience:
- Business to business sales experience.
- Experience working in a professional office environment.
- Previous experience working in a role that involves lots of verbal communication - face to face and telephone.
- We will also consider graduates who have fully researched the role and have some previous working experience during your studies.
What we offer in return
In return we will provide you with all the support you need and a passionate working environment that you will be proud to work in with likeminded individuals.
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential
- Lucrative commission
- On the job training
- Monthly and Quarterly bonus
- Career progression
- Quarterly team nights
- Free gym membership
- Free parking
- Friday finish at 5pm
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
Unico Recruitment Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified