Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Do you have experience in any type of sales or recruitment?
Love working with people but don't know what you want to "do with your life"?
Do you want to join a vibrant, sociable and supportive team in our HQ offices in Didsbury? Read on.
- We are looking for someone to kick-start their career in recruitment.
- Our Talent Consultants manage both digital technology clients and candidates; prospecting and winning new clients - becoming an extension of their team in order to find the best candidates, managing the process from the first touch to placement and beyond.
- To be successful in this position you have to really love working with people.
- You are ideally a mix of a 'hunter and farmer' - Someone who loves selling but also enjoys developing meaningful and long-lasting relationships.
- You'll need to care passionately about your candidate's experience but also growing your client accounts and building new business.
- First and foremost, we are a technology recruitment company, but we are so much more than just recruiters.
- We build tech teams all over the world.
- Headquartered in Manchester, we have doubled in size over the last 3 years and have ambitious plans to continue this growth.
- We believe our people and our culture are the pillars of our success.
- Our people are ambitious, tenacious and sociable; we are a family and when you come to work, you're not just spending time with colleagues, you're making friends.
- Don't believe us, check us our reviews on Glassdoor.
What you'll get:
- A starting salary of ??18,000 plus an uncapped commission-based OTE.
- We don't cap this and more often than not, rookies that pick up quickly can quickly earn in excess of ??30,000-35,000 in their first year.
- Pension contribution.
- Duvet Days.
- Flexible working options.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Holiday rising to 30 days paid.
- A clear career development plan and training from our in-house Training Development Manager, Mike.
- Plus company-wide incentives to places like Miami, Barbados, Spain, Amsterdam, Michelin-starred dinners and ?????? towards luxury holidays.
A casual phone call with our in-house Training Development Manager, Michael Chater-Poole, followed by a face to face meeting with our CEO John Gaughan and your team manager.
Job code: 7759M