Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Full Time
We are looking for someone who is target driven and motivated to work with our clients in Berkhamsted who are a growing recruitment company. The role offers training and progression.
Why would you want to work here?
- Training and development
- Healthcare scheme available after probation
- Healthsheild (claim cashback on dental, optical and physiotherapy) after probation
- Language tuition
- Costco membership
- Car leasing scheme
- Corporate gym membership
- Headhunt and to 'network' contract requirements in a positive manner so as to get referrals through consultants and professional networking sites such as LinkedIn and Xing. From time to time there may be candidate networking work during evenings when the situation demands an urgent response.
- Undertake searches on the company's database, external job boards and utilise social media in order to headhunt candidates. Target both the active and passive markets in order to contact suitable candidates to discuss contract opportunities.
- Part of this role is to ensure all data and candidates records are up to date on our company's CRM system including obtaining recent CV's.
- Qualifying candidates and matching them to suitable job opportunities, this will also include negotiating contract rates and overcoming objections.
- Maintain contact with candidates throughout the process to ensure that regardless of the outcome, all candidates experience a fantastic level of customer service.
- To write well structured adverts and ensure all job requirements actively being worked are advertised through the job advertisement portal. Ensure advert posts are kept up to date, relevant and closed when required.
- Prepare and present pre-qualified CV's to the sales teams.
- Assisting the sales team where needed to arrange candidate interviews, including travel arrangements and interview pre/debriefs.
- Provide post-sales assistance to contract consultants with regards to temporary and long term accommodation, special travel arrangements and any registration formalities that may have to be undertaken.
- Assisting candidates with an explanation of basic tax and social costs matters if the contract placement is non UK.
- Identify new business opportunities in order to support business development.
- A solid sales background
- Experience of working to targets
- Personable and well spoken
- Target driven and motivated