- Full Time
I am seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join a rapidly growing recruitment company based in Liverpool for the construction industry, with specialist expertise in the built environment, rail, civil engineering and heavy plant.
You must have proven experience with business development and sales from a recruitment perspective in order to drive a desk forward.
The purpose of this role is to maintain a profitable permanent desk by the generating and service of new and existing clients and candidates.
- Organise and plan weekly activity including making sales calls and client visits and registration of candidates.
- Maintain effective administrative procedures and ensure KPI's are met.
- Responsible for providing a professional service to all clients and candidates by ensuring management of, and contact with candidates is maintained within company guidelines.
- The job holder will need a full understanding of all client and candidate agreements and will need to work within company and/or contracted terms for clients.
- Responsible for retaining and developing existing business and for identifying new business opportunities by carrying out client visits and presentations to new and existing clients.
- The job holder will also carry out performance and service level reviews and deal with rate and contract negotiation.
This is a great opportunity to continue your career in recruitment, it is fast paced environment. My client offers great training and mentorship throughout your journey!
For more information on this role or any other recruitment opportunities in your area please contact Ronnie at Amanda Wright Rec2Rec
Please note, we are only able to respond to candidates who have the required experience. If you have not heard from us within three working days, unfortunately, on this occasion, your application has not been successful.