Are you hard working? Are you tenacious? Are you determined to succeed?
Office Angels are currently looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our expanding team and if you answered yes to the above questions we would be excited to talk to you.
What does the role involve?
- Business Development - winning clients through excellent relationship building
- Account Management - looking after and developing existing clients
- Conducting telephone sales to existing and new clients and conducting marketing campaigns
- Attending client meetings
- Advertising roles, screening and shortlisting candidates
- Conducting full candidate interviews
- Matching candidates to job roles
- Working to clear targets and deadlines
Who are we looking for?
- Previous sales and customer liaison experience is a must!
- Previous recruitment experience would be desirable but not essential.
- The ability to build excellent relationships with clients and candidates and continually provide top notch customer service
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- A strong work ethic and team player
- A car owner / driver who can visit clients all across Greater Manchester
What can we offer?
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Uncapped commission
- Flexible benefits package
- 22 days holidays rising to 28 days in line with service
- Excellent training and a clearly defined career path
- Incentives and prizes
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to . Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy