Avenues is a specialist provider of social care, supporting people with complex needs to enjoy life.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time Resourcing Consultant to join our Resourcing Team based at Head Office in Sidcup and South East Office. Working 5 out of 7 days a week from a rolling rota;
Covering Monday to Friday, shifts between 8am - 8pm.
You will also be required for holiday and sickness cover, Saturday and Sundays, 9am - 5pm based on the department needs.
Training will be Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm.
As part of the team, you will be expected to participate in the On call rota (on-call payments applicable);
Monday to Friday 6am - 8am & 8pm - 11pm.
Saturday and Sunday 6am - 9am & 5pm - 11pm.
Duties will include:
- Pro-actively communicate with Bank employees to obtain availability and fill service shift requirements with the aim in reducing agency spend in a very busy and fast paced environment
- Build relationships with services, clients, and agency staff in order to effectively allocate work to accommodate need within working hours and whilst working on call.
- Where relevant provide rotas, key safe information, client details, etc to the relevant employee/agency members in order to ensure vital/relevant information is available for a high quality service to be delivered
- Maintain internal databases and where required produce reports from the databases. (People Planner)
- Effectively manage the agency purchase order system on a weekly basis and authorise invoices
- Accurately input/amend shift/visit information in order to allocate and confirm and where relevant charge for work completed for reporting, accounting and payroll purposes.
- Report to the Senior Resourcing Consultant and Business Partner any operational issues which need to be resolved
- Partake as a panel member on interviews and bank recruitment open days
- Monitor and maintain all databases and systems
Benefits of working for Avenues Group
- 31 annual leave days including bank holidays (pro-rated)
- Career progression and internal opportunities
- Sector leading learning and development facilities
- Ongoing support from local and central teams
- The ability to build long-term relationships with the people we support
- A permanent, stable job in an ever-growing organisation
- Company pension scheme
What knowledge and experience should you have?
- Experience within an agency setting, Recruitment, HR, Training setting or a very busy call centre would be preferable
- Experience of office administration work
- Experience of IT systems, databases and MS Office.
- Experience of using databases to manipulate and retrieve data
- Experience of working as part of a team and supporting colleagues
What skills and abilities will you need?
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Pro-active with ability to work autonomously
- To be able to think outside of the box and problem solve
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Able to respond to frequently changing work patterns, ensuring deadlines are met in a very fast paced and busy work environment
- To be a driver with access to your own vehicle
Apply today by sending an up-to-date CV to find out more about careers with Avenues and how you can make a difference to someone's life.