As a Resourcing Officer you are responsible for ensuring the branch has a pipeline of reliable and compliant workers by managing the recruitment process. You will work closely with your colleagues in branch and also with the training team. You should be an excellent communicator with exceptional customer service skills.
- Reports to:Branch Manager
- Responsible for:Self
- Close liaison with:Colleagues within branch,Relevant line managers within division,Compliance team,Mobile workforce,External advertising companies
Resourcing Officers provide integral support to the effective running of branch. This is an important role as you will be the first point of contact for potential new starters and therefore it is varied and encompasses:
- Maintaining a pipeline of tested, assessed, referenced and motivated workers ensuring compliance with any relevant laws, operating standards and client contractual requirements.
- Handling all recruitment administration, advertising, including reference checks and first sign off of compliant files.
- Interviewing all prospective candidates, telephone screening and completing compliance checks.
- At times you will be required to carry out open days in different parts of the UK that your branch covers, so this role will entail some travel.
- Liaising with the training team to ensure a clear transition from compliance to training.
- Maintaining administrative systems to ensure accuracy of records and effective safe keeping of information
- Supporting day to day operations and delivering targeted sign offs on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis as per the targets set in Branch.
- Supporting with branch administration tasks as required.
- Supporting in the effective operation of the on-call rota.
- Working in a manner which is consistent with the Company values, policies and procedures.
- Experience required
- A strong team player and able to work collaboratively.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Customer focused, professional and able to present yourself in a manner that best represents the business.
- Able to multitask, prioritise a demanding workload and work towards and within deadlines.
- A good planner with strong organisational skills.
- Innovative and able to think of effective recruitment solutions.
- Able to build good working relationships at all levels.
- Competent in all IT packages relevant to the role.
This role definition is not exhaustive but gives a general outline of the tasks required of the post holder. From time to time the post holder may be asked to carry out additional reasonable tasks as appropriate to the needs of the business. As such this role definition will be subject to reviews as and when required.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer