Trainee Recruitment Consultant Hot Desk
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant *** Hot Desk ***
First year OTE ??25,000-??28,000, Second Year ??35,000-??50,000
Location: Hedge End, Southampton
Hours: Full Time, Permanent position (Monday - Friday)
Due to the continued growth of Appoint Group through the award of additional large-scale clients, we are looking to expand our current recruitment family by hiring 3 new consultants for our Healthcare division.
Healthcare recruitment is a highly rewarding sector by placing candidates that care for others and save lives on a daily basis. The opportunities are endless within a multibillion-pound spending sector that historically has been a recession proof environment.
Appoint Group has been established for 9 years, we are a successful and growing company with a fresh and ethical approach to business. We have built an enviable reputation within our market sector, supported by our excellent google reviews and outstanding Net promotor score of . (industry sector average is ).
This is a target-based role and rewards are directly linked to efforts and successes.
Recruitment Consultant Person Specification:
- Natural ability within a sales environment
- Proactive telephone experience
- An interest in furthering your own career prospects through growth and success
- Tenacity and determination
- Excellent listening and relationship building skills
- Common sense, enthusiasm and ambition
- You must be organised and methodical as well as being able to work at pace
- Aptitude for learning complex industry knowledge
- Capable of taking on more responsibility in return for us matching this with recognition and remuneration
- Have a caring and ethical approach to customer and colleague relationships
Recruitment consultant Benefits and Incentives:
Appoint Group loves to reward hard work and achievement and there is enormous scope for development and progression within this role.
We are a successful environment with fun and friendly teams, so there are plenty of incentives to work hard, play hard and benefit from a great career with the company. These can include:
- Excellent, uncapped commission scheme
- Generous sick pay scheme after qualifying period
- Generous annual leave entitlement, increasing every year
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Sales days
- Grade A open plan, light and airy modern offices
- Team nights out / social events
- Holiday vouchers / shopping / restaurant vouchers
- Wine / beer / gifts
- Activity days
- Themed days / charity fundraising events
- Company closure between Christmas and New Year
- Wedding bonuses
- Milestone bonuses
- Incentives to leave early on Fridays
- Drinks fridge on last Friday of every month
- Employee of the Month rewards
If this sounds like the environment you want to work in, then please read on:
Recruitment Consultant Job Overview:
If you are looking for a company where you can make a difference and where your ideas will be heard, then we have a great environment to offer.
Our induction and training programmes are second to none for businesses of our size, so you will receive the levels of training provided by large multinationals, but will receive the personal approach and recognition of a small business.
You will be working on multiple client accounts with many live vacancies within private hospitals, nursing homes and care homes throughout the UK.
Working on these desks will mean you can develop existing client relationships as well as commencing further business development to take on new clients and accounts.
You will need to take a proactive marketing approach to filling vacancies as candidates are in high demand.
Your manager has progressed through the business and is not only an expert in their sector, but a caring people manager that can help you develop your skills and experience through engagement and collaboration.
Appoint Group offers a clear and achievable career progression path, as it is our aim to see people grow within the business.
For more information please contact Paul Booth on .