Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Level
Want to get into a company who offers the best training in recruitment? Do you want to be rewarded for the hard work that you put in to everything you do? We want to get you the best opportunities in order to help you on your way to becoming an exceptional recruiter???
Why get into recruitment starting at an entry level?
1) Potential to earn a lot of money - ability to earn as high as ??45K if first year
2) Fast Career Progression - could be director in 5 years
3) Great social scene - working with likewise people
What can you expect from anEntry Level Recruitment Consultant?
Year One: ??22K ??35K OTE
Year Two: ??30k ??50K OTE
Year Three: ??50k ??80K OTE
What does a day in recruitment look like in an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant?
- Calling candidates and scanning CV's
- Finding new business opportunities
- Writing adverts to attract new candidates and business opportunities
- Hitting targets, KPI's and earning commission
- Maintaining and building on relationships with clients
Recruitment is one of the only industries where you are rewarded for the hard work you put in. Although the hours may be long and the job may be tough, there is an enormous amount of potential to progress quickly and earn a lot of money but also have a lot of fun on the way.
It's not all about working hard though, what incentives can you expect from an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant:
- Weekly team nights out
- 3x holidays abroad to places like Ibiza, New York and Miami
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Great incentive like go carting, paintballing and bowling
- Weekly bottles of Moet to be won
The ideal candidate for an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant:
1) B2B sales experience (6-12 months)
2) Bachelor degree with a 2:1 or above (Will consider 2:2 candidates)
3) An individual who has played sport to a high level (semi professional/1st team university)
So you think you're up for the challenge? Become a Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant!
Submit your CV to us and we'll have a look and get in touch with you.
SW6 Associates Recruit into : Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.