- Location: Brentwood Essex
- Salary: ??20000 ?? 22000 ?? / Year
Office Angels Brentwood team are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Sales person who LOVES business development to join our successful team as a Recruitment Consultant.
Office Angels is one of the most recognised recruitment brands within the office professional recruitment space, placing office professional candidates into career opportunities at all levels of experience in a wide range of industry sectors across the UK.
Here's what we can offer you:
- Great earning potential
- Incentive trips and schemes to exotic locations such as Rio and Barbados
- Excellent progression
- Birthday day off - in addition to your holiday entitlement
- Volunteer day - One day off (FULL PAY) per year to support a charity of your choice
- Adhoc team and individual incentives
-A vast and flexible benefits package to choose from to suit your needs including vouchers and discounts
- Pension scheme
- Annual conference and awards night in London recognising excellence within our company
-A rewarding role within a supportive network in BEAUTIFUL new offices
- A comprehensive training package
Here's the role...
- Interviewing; Coordinating and conducting interviews with candidates to ensure candidate availability is at a maximum, and the flow coming through is of a suitable calibre
- Sales / Business Development; Via various methods of following up leads such as cold calling, sending speculative emails and dropping sales materials in to prospective clients
- Relationship building; Building long lasting relationships with existing and new clients and candidates alike
- Conducting sales meetings: Meeting with clients in person to showcase the services Office Angels offer and discussing temporary roles
- Matching candidates skills and expectations to a variety of temporary and permanent roles
- Advertising; Advertising on various job boards / portals
- Candidate Attraction; Using various resourcing methods; such as LinkedIn, Job boards etc
- Candidate Care; Keeping in regular contact with registered candidates to maintain up to date records
- Audit: Keeping and maintaining all compliant information in reference to both candidates and clients as per company policy
- Telephone/Email; Screening, gate keeping and assisting with branch telephone and email queries
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Strong desire to succeed and work ethic - We need you to come ready to work hard and enjoy the rewards
- Excellent organisation and time management, always willing to put in the extra work/hours in order to meet our clients ever changing needs
- Able to work under pressure and to strict targets with conflicting priorities
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Strong focus on building customer relationships
- Articulate and confident communicator
- A passion for sales, learning, progressing and making lots of commission!
Recruitment is 100% a sales role! candidates from a sales or account management background are best suited to this opportunity!
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy