EMEA Talent Resourcing Lead
EMEA Talent Resourcing Leader Facilities Management or Data Centre experience Languages ideal ??60k+bonus Perm
Your new company
This leading global property consultancy client is seeking a Talent Resourcing Manager within the Data Centre Solutions business, ensuring recruitment best practice is followed. Based in London, easily accessible by public transport this role has a huge scope to be a true business partner and drive strategy and delivery.
Your new role
Reporting to the Talent Leader you will lead the delivery and strategy alongside the new Managing Director in Europe. Whilst this role is hands on, the volume of the recruitment will be managerial for you to pro actively source for passive candidates within manager level roles.
- You will effectively plan for the year on critical areas of the business
- Proactive talent source and market plan
- Run the end to end recruitment process
- Contribute to the corporate HR metrics and EMEA strategy
- Maintain a talent map of internal and external talent for future roles
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in Talent sourcing and pro active approach
- Market mapping, Talent pooling and headhunting
- Full end to end recruitment exposure in a large complex organisation
- Ability to build solid relationships with managers in each business unit
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.