Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Located in the heart of London, the role of the Graduate Recruitment Consultant will be working in a fast paced environment where you will be required to manage your own desk and work load from your own (clearly defined) candidate / client portfolio. You will be recruiting HR roles within London and have access to top tier clients across many industries. This will allow you a unique chance to interact with individuals who form a critical component of any business.
A FTSE 250 recruitment agency largely known as the most influential and longest standing amongst their peers.
In your first 6 months you can expect to:
* Be generating new business as well as managing existing relationships.
* Be managing a 360 recruitment process from beginning to end.
* Be generating candidates and helping them find their next career step.
* Negotiate fees and candidate salaries upon completion of the recruitment cycle.
* Organise and attending client and candidate meetings on a weekly basis.
In your first year you can expect from a personal perspective:
- To have reached the commision threshold and working towards quarterly bonuses
- Be close if not already achived your first promotion
- To have taken part in team red letter days (held quarterly) and monthly Breakfast Clubs for top achievers.
The successful Graduate Recruitment Consultant will need to have a recognised degree at 2:1 or above.
Be able to demonstrate a good team ethos that would reflect on the core values of the business.
Enjoy working to targets and within a sales based environment.
Want to progress quickly and would consider management.
Remuneration will include a competitive basic salary and an excellent additional benefits package