Junior recruitment resourcer - Trainee recruitment consultant
Junior Resourcer/ Trainee Recruitment Consultant
BASED IN KINGSHILL
If you are excited at the thought of starting a career in recruitment then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking to appoint a Resourcer/ Trainee Recruitment Consultant to support the Senior Consultant and Director on the busy property desk.
Don't worry if you do not have any recruitment experience as you will be fully trained and given all the tools you will need to ensure you hit the ground running and make this a successful transition.
- We are looking for someone who can fit into our team. You will be a good communicator able to work hard under your own initiative in day that offers variation.
- You will need to demonstrate that you have good persuasive and problem solving skills
- You must be able to communicate really well over the 'phone as well as email to a range of people from company owners and hiring managers through to active job seekers looking for career guidance in obtaining a new roles within the exciting world of property.
- You must be a team player and be able to demonstrate evidence of working on projects as part of a team as well as being self-motivated (to actually get on with it).
- This is a very important role providing valuable support to our existing team so you will need to have great task management skills, be good at problem solving and be able to "bounce back" and turn negatives into positives.
- Let's face people are attracted to recruitment as this industry offers exceptional earnings potential based on your ability to match people to the right job opportunities in a B2B environment with no weekend work and this role will quickly lead to a full consultants role based on your drive and attitude
We are looking for someone from either a strong retail background gained from working in a highly driven customer service environment. If you have worked in the following business sectors then it would be an advantage:
Outbound Tele-Sales - Travel Agency - Automotive - Estate Agency - Banking - Retail
You will be confident, driven and highly pro-active on the 'phone because 80% of what we do is spent making calls and a positive attitude will see you thrive with us.
You can expect:
- This is an excellent opportunity to get a career in a company that promotes from within with fast track career progression
- You will meet the team here to hear how they have made their career a success.
- Recruitment offers a varied and interesting working week where no two day are the same - NO WEEKENDS
- Our offices have free parking and are easy to get to from M20 /M2 corridor
- The successful candidate can expect fast track career progression along with individually recognised contribution awards and team nights out based on your performance.
- You don't need to come from a recruitment background. You simply need to have a positive attitude and the drive and determination to make a success. We will provide you with all of the support and tools needed.
Uncapped earnings with full industry recognised accreditation makes this a highly attractive opportunity.
Is this You? - We are interested in speaking to a driven individual who is looking to for a long term career prospects in recruitment.
BUT DON'T MISS OUT - I AM INTERVIEWING NOW FOR A NEW START IN 2019 - APPLY NOW FOR SHORTLISTING
Apply for this position in confidence - we will call you to discuss your career history and our position further.
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.