Senior Recruitment Consultant
Are you an ambitious person looking for your next career move? If the answer is YES - then we NEED to hear from you!!
DBR Group have been established since 2001 and with over 100 years of collective experience, DBR Group have grown extensively and are now a major supplier of temporary and permanent staff across the UK. Providing professional management and logistical support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, we pride ourselves on excellent service levels and specialist market sector knowledge, offering an extensive range of services.
Our recruitment team boasts highly experienced and technically strong market professionals, who believe in continuity and consistency of service to our extensive portfolio of clients at all times. Our core specialised sectors are Logistics, Warehouse and Supply Chain and we are now looking for outgoing, results-driven and self-motivated people to join our team in our Leeds hub.
Our team understand that they are the relationship builder and that through high energy and fantastic communication, they are able to find and then match the right people to the right opportunity whilst maintaining high levels of service and continuity. This role suits someone with a desire to grow with the company, someone who is ambitious and serious about earning LOTS of money!
- Previous extensive recruitment experience is essential
- A burning desire to succeed and a strong passion for excellence
- The ability to act on own initiative and to easily build rapport with clients and candidates
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal with high attention to detail, planning and organisation skills
- The ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment whilst working towards KPI's and targets on a daily basis
- A full UK driving licence and own transport to enable you to account manage and attend regular client visits
What can we offer?
- A fantastic basic salary of between ??24K - ??26K (initially)
- An amazing uncapped commission structure
- Office hours from 8am til 5pm, Monday - Friday
- Excellent IT systems and overall resources
- Full, in-depth training to start your recruitment career with solid daily support from a strong management team
- A fun and friendly team creating a happy, safe and comfortable working environment
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you want to join a team who prides themselves on consistency to maintain high service levels for their clients, please either call us on (and ask for Abbie) or email your CV to us NOW for immediate consideration. What are you waiting for?