Permanent Recruitment Consultant
Quality Personnel are looking to hire an experienced Consultant to join our lively and fun existing team on the commercial office division.
This is a fast-paced role and you'll be generating and filling permanent vacancies in and around Milton Keynes.
Quality Personnel have been around for 30+ years so we've got lots of existing business, however you'd also be expected to do the full 360 recruitment role and generate new vacancies too.
You'll have a fantastic support network within the branch including a team who looks after all your administration!
Main duties to include:
- Sales (business development - new and existing)
- Attending client visits and negotiating rates
- Generating vacancies (from entry level to senior office roles)
- Sourcing/selecting candidates
- Registering candidates face to face
- Submitting CV's to clients (using our in-house CRM system)
- Arranging interviews (providing pre and post prep to candidates)
- Filling jobs J
You'll definitely need a recruitment background to be considered for this role although not necessarily within commercial office (other industries will be considered). It's important you're naturally highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment using your own initiative. A positive attitude is essential together with the need to be successful.
Salary is competitive, and commission is uncapped.
Please send your CV confidentially to Kirsti Bradley.