Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Three60 are currently recruiting on behalf of a long-standing client for Trainee Recruitment Consultants!
Our client are based within central Birmingham and are keen to grow at trainee level due to their successes and interest in new talent.
They work predominantly within the IT, Legal, Marketing, Engineering, Health and Education sector - a wealth of sectors to choose from.
Your role will be...
- A trainee 360 consultant
- Balancing your workload between candidates and clients
- Sourcing candidates to fit the roles needed by your clients (Job boards, LinkedIn, job adverts)
- Liaising with clients to create new roles and diversify the availability of roles on offer to your candidates
- Interviewing candidates to ensure suitability for role
- Sales calls to develop new business relationships with potential clients to generate more roles
What are they looking for?
- A graduate with a 2:2 or above (2015 grads onwards)
- Sales experience desirable (Phone shop, telesales, fundraising, door to door sales etc)
- Sports - play a sport, University team, compete in competitions etc
- Well presented, well-spoken and able to communicate over the telephone
- Confident, passionate and interested in recruitment
In return you will receive...
- A competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission
- Generous benefits for hitting targets (bonuses, rewards, prizes)
- Social aspect - Work drinks, trips away, team nights out, meals for hitting targets
- Working for a well-respected and successful company with an excellent reputation