Are you an experienced recruiter who's looking to make your move into a busy team with a mature client base and where your efforts will be sufficiently rewarded?
My client is a growing and expanding team.
I am keen to hear from recruiters who are looking to specialise in a certain discipline.
Depending on your interest and expertise, my client is looking to grow a number of different sectors in their Manchester branch.
Specifically, IT, Digital, Construction and Engineering.
You'll be competent in the following activities:
• Effective sales calls to decision makers
• Taking on detailed job specs from clients
• Networking within organisations
• Winning new business
• Servicing existing clients
• Re-activating lapsed users
• Capturing targeted sales information
• The search and selection of high calibre candidates
• Matching candidates to roles
• Delivering a great service to clients
Supported by on going development and training, you will be joining at an exciting time and given the opportunity to really make your mark.
• A stable career with ongoing feedback and development
• Regular 121 meetings with your manager to review your performance against the Business Plan
• A basic salary of between ??21K - ??24K depending upon your experience
• 23 days holiday per year, rising with each year of service
• ?? day holiday on your birthday
• Various ad hoc incentives with opportunity to win/receive vouchers
• Team nights out and paid for company outings
If you are interested and have Recruitment experience please apply below: