Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Following an office move to the prestigious Charter Building in Uxbridge, Parkside Recruitment is planning an exciting period of expansion and as a result of this, we offering an opportunity as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join the Award-winning Finance and Accountancy team.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant role forms part of a highly productive, friendly and down to earth team, who work closely together to achieve common goals and provide an exemplary service to clients and candidates alike.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and well established Recruitment business either from another customer-facing role, or if you have worked within Finance and would like a change of career.
No previously Recruitment experience is necessary, but would be beneficial, & full training & support will be provided.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sourcing new finance & accountancy candidates using a variety of methods
- Amending & reformatting CVs to ensure they present the candidate in the best way possible
- Making contact with suitable candidates via phone
- Meeting candidates face to face and via Skype or Facetime
- Speaking with clients to discuss their requirements
- Attending careers fairs and industry events
- Checking candidates have entitlement to work in the UK including right to work documents
- Speaking to candidates regularly to ensure current information on availability & work status is maintained
- Setting up interviews for candidates and sending out confirmation
- Advertising all new job roles via job boards and screening responses
- Making sure all advertisements are accurate, effective and grammatically correct
- Previous experience in a customer focused role where you have gone the extra mile to provide an exemplary level of service
- An excellent standard of written & spoken English
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work at speed within a fast paced environment
- Resilience and the ability to move on quickly from minor disappointments
- Able to form working effective relationships quickly
- Positive outlook and a good sense of humour
- Good educational background - 'A' Level standard or above ideally
What do we offer?
- A stable but growing company - in 2019 we will celebrate our 30th Birthday & we are backed by a global entity
- A proven career path - from the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant you can progress to a Recruitment Consultant, Senior Consultant, Team Manager role or beyond
- Good starting salary as well as the opportunity to earn bonuses & commission
- 25 days annual leave as well as a day off for your Birthday (after successfully completing your probation period)
- Health insurance, life assurance & pension contributions (after successfully completing your probation period)
- A friendly & positive working environment where everyone has a voice and the opportunity to contribute