Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant required in Hemel Hempstead (HP2)
??25,000 - ??40,000
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are seeking a confident and hard-working Graduate/Trainee to join our successful recruitment firm based in Hemel Hempstead. This opportunity is ideal for someone wanting to develop and progress in a career within professional recruitment, working in the Insurance, Financial and Technology sectors. Full training will be provided, and you'll be working alongside ambitious Directors with over 20 years combined industry experience!
We are offering the right candidate exceptional earning potential and a great opportunity to kick-start a successful and rewarding career in recruitment.
You will be tasked with supporting the Directors on the delivery of key client accounts, working on on-going live roles; initially by resourcing and screening potential candidates, with a long-term view of eventually running your own desk and managing the full 360 recruitment cycle (generating new clients, developing accounts, identifying and qualifying hiring opportunities etc).
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Key responsibilities:
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of the roles and industries we work in
- Advertising roles and processing applications
- Sourcing candidates and understanding their needs whilst matching to a suitable role
- Maintaining/nurturing quality relationships with key contacts
- Providing ad-hoc support to the Directors as required
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Required Skills and Qualities:
- Degree educated or equivalent qualification
- Ambitious and hard-working
- Natural networker and communicator (social networking, phone and face-to-face)
- Proactive and motivated to achieve success
- A bright and enthusiastic nature
- Influential with the ability to persuade and sell to a wide range of people.
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work autonomously
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive training
- Continuous professional development
- A clear progression pathway
- Stability within a well-established, respected company
- Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission scheme.
- Performance related bonus and incentives
- On-site parking
- Subsidised on-site cafeteria and Costa Coffee
- The potential for flexible working once established
If you're looking to develop a successful and high earning career in recruitment and believe you have what it takes, we'd love to hear from you!